Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Struggles of Losing Weight

It is so much easier to put on weight, than take it off. It always amazes me how, even when I look at food I seem to put on a pound or two. Actually, now that the spring is here I am outside more often. I am currently setting up a workshop, so that should get me out of the house more often. It is so nice to get outside for a change.

Ok, I have shoot a couple of videos for Gold's Gym Cardio Workout and I should have these up shortly within the next couple of days. It should be helpful. I hope to shoot a couple of videos tomorrow with our Polaroid i1035 10 Megapixel Digital Camera with 3-inch LCD Display. This is an excellent little camera. I am beginning to really appreciate these small little digital cameras - I now have four of them! I don't throw them away, they are all good for something.

No comments: