Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Shoulders Are Sore!

My shoulders are killing me this morning. I used The Gold's Gym Cardio for an hour yesterday. I punched the sandbag for 15 minutes, my shoulders were so tired by the time I finished. I will probably do it again in a couple of days. It was a good workout. My favorite exercises with the Gold's Gym Cardio are the punching of the sandbag and the road work exercises. You can set a timer for these exercises for as long as you need. So, yesterday I punched the sandbag for 15 minutes and I did road work for 10 minutes, as long as my other exercises. Gold's Gym Cardio seems to have replaced Wii Fit for my exercising. I still get a good workout with Active Life: Outdoor challenge.
The only critism I have of Gold's Gym is that the game does not keep an accumulative total for the calories that you burn during your exercises. You have to add them up as you go along to get a total for your calories burned during your exercises.

No comments: